Friends of the Library & Volunteering
Textbook volunteers! http://tinyurl.com/textbookvols
The PVHS LMC is dependent upon the generosity and support of the Sea King community.
Please consider making a donation today.
The Booster Club
The Ed Foundation
Live From 205
Students may earn community service hours volunteering in the library -- realigning books on shelves, dusting, moving books, etc. Please come by the library to sign up.
We so appreciate our parent volunteers! Registration and inventory are our busiest times. Please contact the teacher librarian, Ms. Brockman, if you would like to join our volunteer email list.
Funding goes towards:
Thank you for thinking of us, the library services the entire Sea King population, it takes a lot to keep it all going; we so appreciate our student, parent, and faculty supporters!
- Sundries: Cleaning house? Keep the library in mind. The library can always use odds and ends for student use and library displays. (Have any of these items needlessly lying around the house? Even partially used we will gratefully accept them.)
- Spools of black or white thread or clear fishing line
- Rubber cement
- Facial tissue
- Scentless hand sanitizer
- Staples / Paper clips / Rubber bands
- Pens / Pencils
- Plate / book holders (to display books)
- Tapes: regular, clear packing, painters
- Books: The library does accept book donations; however, we ask that they be gently used and school and age appropriate. (Hardbacks fare better.) High interest current magazines we do not already subscribe to may also be accepted.
- Financial: Financial donations may be made on the behalf of the PVHS Library Media Center through the PVHS PTSA.